Your money, your rules. Access your accounts whenever, wherever you need to with digital banking.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for TFCU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Receive your statements electronically (e-statements)
- Check account balances
- View account history
- See when items have cleared
- View cleared draft/check images
- Obtain information on loans, including payment amount, payment due date, interest rate and loan balance
- Transfer funds between TFCU accounts
- Request a Stop Payment on a check
- And more
- Download information to Quicken® or Microsoft® Money
Electronic Bill Pay
- Free for members using 4 or more services with the credit union1
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- More secure than paper billing
- Avoid paper clutter and save money on stamps
1Electronic bill pay is $4.95 per month for members without four or more services with the credit union.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- And more
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
Did you know choosing e-statements reduces printing and mailing costs for TFCU? That allows us to offer you better rates and lower fees on products and services. Go green and enroll today!
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements (up to 6 months)
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new e-statement is ready
How to Enroll
To enroll in the e-statement program, you must be enrolled in the Virtual Branch Service (online banking).
- Log in to Virtual Branch.
- Click on the self service tab.
- Click on the e-statement option.
- Then enroll in e-statements.