Hit the books — without hitting a financial wall. Our student loans cover expenses, so you can focus on school.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Impacted by the Coronavirus Pandemic? We’re here to help.
In light of the significant impact and ongoing uncertainty around the Coronavirus pandemic, please know that your well-being and financial needs are our top priorities. With that in mind, in regard to your student loan account we have taken steps to ensure that you have access to the services and personalized support that you may need.
University Accounting Service (UAS) is the loan servicer for your account and provides 24/7 access to view your student loan information and make payments at www.uasecho.com. (Payments by mail should be sent to University Accounting Service, PO Box 5865, Carol Stream, IL 60197-5865.)
If you have additional questions regarding your student loan account, or are experiencing difficulties at this time and need to discuss repayment options to keep your account in good standing, please call 800-723-2210 to speak with a servicing agent.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you, and we look forward to assisting with your education funding needs during this challenging time and beyond.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- No Prepayment Fees
- Offered through Student Choice private lending
- Zero origination or prepayment fees
- Lower interest rates
- Simple one-time online application
- Deferment of principal and interest while in school
- Flexible repayment terms, including graduated repayment for two years
- Convenient line of credit structure that lets you apply once and secure financing for your entire college career
For more information and to apply online, visit our Student Choice website.
Whether you’re an undergraduate or graduate student
get money for school from Sallie Mae®
Student loans from Timberland FCU in partnership with Sallie Mae® could help!
Sallie Mae® higher education loans are designed for the needs of undergraduate and graduate students.
- Competitive interest rates
- Multiple repayment options
- No origination fees; no prepayment penalty1
Smart Option Student Loan® for Undergraduate Students Plus, the graduate loan suite is designed to meet the needs of students in specific fields of study.